So here's a little sneak preview from me. I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for swatches ASAP. My favorites in the bottle are Jitterbug, Swing Baby, Ingrid and First Class Ticket.
Sultry Fall Colors Entice The Fashionable Palette
Los Angeles, CA – (April 2010): For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
- Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
- Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
- Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
- Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
- Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
- Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
- Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
- Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
- First Class Ticket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
- Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
- Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
I did my best on the pics, it was getting ready to rain. I think they're fairly accurate though and remember this is just a sneak peek. Swatches will come soon!!