Interview with a Polish Blogger is back!
Meet Paige. She's a newer member of the nail polish blogging community and one of our younger bloggers at just 13 years old! Paige is from the UK and her blog Paint Away Girls is great! She loves Disney World like I do so we have quite a bit in common! It's nice to see younger bloggers out there, so go on over to her blog and show your love!
1. How did you decide to start your blog? What inspired you?
Well, I was just searching Youtube one day and I came across a nail art tutorial so I checked it out and I loved it! Since then I have become addicted to watching the YT beauty gurus. I really wanted to start my own makeup and nail polish channel, I had everything planned out and then I came across blogging instead so I went with that! I love reading other peoples blogs, following people from around the globe and see what other people's favourite polishes are. It's great fun and I hope this is something I do for the rest of my life.
2. If you could only have 5 polishes what would they be?
3. I hear you're a Disney fan like me! Who's your favorite character? And what's your favorite thing to do at Disney World?
You told me you have quite a few of celebrity autographs, what one is your favorite and how did you go about getting them?
5. What's your favorite thing to bake?
6. Who's your favorite YouTube Beauty Guru?
7. What's your favorite nail polish brand?
8. What nail polish colors do you wear the most?
9. What nail polish colours do you avoid wearing?
Probablyred's and black. Red because there are so many different type of red's out there that they get a bit boring and black because it's the only polish colour I make a mess with! I can never make black polish look tidy on my nail and it's very hard to get off.
10. What's your favorite TV show?
Thanks for a great interview Paige. I look forward to watching your blog grow! Have fun blogging!!!
Don't forget to visit Paint Away Girls and say hello to Paige.
As always, if you're a polish/beauty blogger who'd like to be featured please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org